Monday, June 20, 2011

Supanova

Well it looks like I haven't posted in a while (looks guilty) I never have anything to post about... except my trip to Melbourne but I was sick at that time, though I did have fun! Anyway, on the 18th on this month my two friends and I had the best time at Supanova Pop Culture Expo! A lot of people cosplay (aka dress up) for this so me and one other friend went as female versions of the 5th and 10th Doctor from Doctor who, me being the 5th as he is my favorite Doctor! As we were walking around we saw some people dressed as Weeping Angels (a Doctor Who Alien) and we asked if we could have a picture with them they very kindly said yes.

These are the real ones. And here we are!Ah talk about your happy times! There were many other things too like remote controlled robots roaming about the place (we got attacked by one), lots of stalls to buy things from (I got a Peter Davison autograph!), the Green Hornets car, life sized Daleks and quite a few famous people (I've never heard of half of them) but the cast of I Dream of Jennie were there, I got an autograph from Bill Daily who played Roger Healey. He was so kind and said I nicely I was dressed.

That's all for now, bye!

No comments: