Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fifties Fair

My friend and I went to a fifties fair yesterday.
This is us having a professional photo shoot.
(Sorry about our faces being cut out,
but we wish to keep our identities to ourselves.)
The dresses were really nice and authentic.
Everyone was enjoying themselves.
The hostess with the mostess.
I loved the dancing and the singing.

My friend and I wanted to dance but we didn't have partners and we felt too embarrassed to dance together.
We had a great time and I hope I can bribe my cousin in to coming next year.

(Hehe, joking.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi AMU,

Thanks for sharing your Fifties day with us, it looks like you had a lot of fun! I always meant to go, but never made it, so well done! Speak to you soon, L,Em,'n'OP xxx

Pat said...

Where was this?
By the way, I love your blog!
Hooroo,
Patrick (cousin, not brother)