Saturday, May 22, 2010

Book Review

I have just finished reading Amazon Adventure by Willard Price, Here are my thoughts on it:

Was it a good Adventure? Yes it was, but it got a bit extreme at some points.

Were the characters well written? Yes, the main bad guy especially.

Was it educational? Yes definitely, Willard Price was a natural historian.

Was it suspenseful? Not to me it wasn't, but some people might find it so.

Would you recommend it? YES, it's good for home schoolers.

Your overall opinion. Well written, fun and you learn a lot, what more could you want?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bridget, well done on your new blog! I will stay tuned for more. Thank you for putting up a link to my jewellery website. When I get my devotional jewellery blog up and running, I will add your site too. Bye for now! Emma x

Sarah said...

Hey Bims, good book review! It was clear and to the point. I think it'll be a good one for Tobes when he is older. Btw, what are the extreme parts? Sarah